By completing a lead form (name, email address, other contact details) you are agreeing to receive further information about the product or service indicated on the page. You may receive emails from us and we may pass your information to a provider for the explicit purpose of fulfilling your request for information.
Suntrica and other Colila Media LLC properties use affiliate links within the site content.
Suntrica uses numerous Google Analytics and display advertising features including, but not limited to: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Colila Media LLC will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie.
To be clear:
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
– a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
– identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
– your address, telephone number, and email address
– a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
On this website, you can encounter the Content Lockers which may ask you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.
When you sign in through social networks, the Content Locker may ask you to grant permissions to read or perform some social actions.
Content Locker never collects other data and never publish anything in social networks from your behalf without your permissions.
After unlocking the content the Content Locker removes all the access tokens received from you and never uses them again.